Monday 14 November 2011

102) A QUERY TO VIEWERS


A QUERY TO VIEWERS


Dear viewers,
                  Today, I have happily posted my 100th recipe for you all. There are hundreds more to come. Each recipe has been painstakingly prepared, transcribed, edited and posted as a family effort, for without the unstinting help of my husband and son, this would not have been possible.
Before posting any more recipes, I need to know :
·      Do you like my recipes?
·      Have you cooked some of these dishes?
·      Have you found these recipes useful?
·      Do you find the description of the cooking process simple and lucid enough to cook a perfect dish?
·      Do you find any shortcomings in the recipes that need to be ironed out?
·      Do you have any other doubts or comments regarding any of these recipes?
I am planning to wait a bit for your response before posting more new recipes. I hope to hear from you soon.
                                                 Love,
Girija Giridhar Kini

1 comment:

  1. hiii:)....very nice ,,,,i am happy to c lots of rare recipes here ,its really different from usual cookery blogs ,...keep up the good work n do share ur wonderful recipes n pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow us by Email and never miss a new recipe!